[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PIMs and Windows Vista

PIMs and Windows Vista

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PIMs and Windows Vista

Postby Paul Brasington » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:15 am

It seems that Windows Vista will include a calendar/task application, which makes you wonder whether future versions of ActiveSync will be able to plug into that rather than Outlook - and whether this would facilitate synchronisation for alternative PIMs like Barca.
But then I think what we've really needed for years is a good system level address book that any program could use. This would be adding useful features to the OS that no one else could really provide, so the EU wouldn't object to it.
But from the discussion I've seen about Vista, there are no plans to do this. Another missed opportunity, and it leaves me wondering whether it will be worth the upgrade. :cry:
PaulB
Paul Brasington
Poco Tourist

Return to General Discussion