[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca won't accept my license code [Mod: Resolved]

Barca won't accept my license code [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca won't accept my license code [Mod: Resolved]

Postby b3tech » Sat May 13, 2006 1:49 pm

I've received my license code and the registered name after my purchase and every time I try to unlock the application with my registration code and name I get the error message saying: Wrong Code, sorry you have entered an invalid code."

Any hints on what's the matter.
thanks,
Rick

~ Moved to General ... Eric ~
b3tech
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Michael » Sat May 13, 2006 5:13 pm

Are you copying and pasting it from the clipboard? That is the safest way to enter the license code. If you are doing this then I suggest you get in touch with Technical support, they will be able to help you.
Michael

Tried that...

Postby b3tech » Sun May 14, 2006 8:58 am

Michael wrote:Are you copying and pasting it from the clipboard? That is the safest way to enter the license code. If you are doing this then I suggest you get in touch with Technical support, they will be able to help you.

Tried pasting the code, still no luck. I have an email in to support.
Rick
b3tech
Drop-in Visitor

Still haven't heard from Poco Systems

Postby b3tech » Tue May 16, 2006 9:47 am

I hate to be a nag, or sound negative, but is the normal type of service one gets when they purchase Poco Systems software.

All I want is to unlock my copy.

thanks,
Rick
b3tech
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Still haven't heard from Poco Systems

Postby Eric » Tue May 16, 2006 10:08 am

Hi Rick,
b3tech wrote:I hate to be a nag, or sound negative, but is the normal type of service one gets when they purchase Poco Systems software.

All I want is to unlock my copy.
Don't know why nobody hasn't responded yet :?, but normally they do address these problems pretty quick.

Did you include your purchase details in the email you sent to them?

All I can do, is send a PM to Slaven, so he'll get in touch with you directly. :wink:

Edit: PM has been sent to Slaven.
Eric

Response received from Slaven

Postby b3tech » Wed May 17, 2006 3:41 pm

I received a response from Slaven and have sent all the information I received by email with my license name and license code.

Rick
b3tech
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed May 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Yes, he already told me that through PM. :P
Let me know when you receive your working license code, so I can mark this topic as resolved. :wink:
Eric

Fixed.

Postby b3tech » Thu May 18, 2006 4:02 pm

Eric wrote:Yes, he already told me that through PM. :P
Let me know when you receive your working license code, so I can mark this topic as resolved. :wink:

The matter is fixed now. An incorrect license number (an old version) was shipped. It's working with the current license code now.

Thanks,
Rick
b3tech
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Fixed.

Postby Eric » Thu May 18, 2006 7:03 pm

b3tech wrote: The matter is fixed now. An incorrect license number (an old version) was shipped.
Good news after all. :)
It's working with the current license code now.
Have fun with Barca. 8)
Marking this topic as resolved and thanks for your follow-up.

Have a great weeked Rick. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion