[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - product registration [Mod: Resolved]

product registration [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

product registration [Mod: Resolved]

Postby jabbajones » Fri May 19, 2006 2:30 pm

I bought barca pro and i receive the code but i'm not able to register it .I've uninstall it and reinstall but to know avai, can someone help.

~ Moved to General ... Eric ~
jabbajones
New Arrival

Postby robin » Fri May 19, 2006 11:54 pm

Not on here we can't - we don't have access to PocoMail's registration information. Please send an e-mail to PocoMail support including all your necessary information, including a copy of the mail message with the registration info in it.

What is the problem that you are having? It may be related to something else.

I'll send a PM to Poco Systems to let them know that you may be contacting them.
robin

Postby jabbajones » Sat May 20, 2006 10:59 am

I sent them two emails and did not get an answer, that's why I post this message. I also sent BMTan email, because that's who I bought it from or paid, no answer.
jabbajones
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sat May 20, 2006 11:13 am

Hi jabbajones & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
jabbajones wrote:I sent them two emails and did not get an answer, that's why I post this message. I also sent BMTan email, because that's who I bought it from or paid, no answer.
That's unfortunate that you didn't get an answer, but like Robin said: he sent a PM to them.

You'll get a response pretty soon.
:!: Do remember it's weekend now, so they'll get in touch with you on Monday.

Another user had the same problem as posted here.

Let us know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Postby Slaven » Mon May 22, 2006 2:55 pm

I apologize but it is a long weekend (holiday) in Canada today, I just sent you a PM.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Big Thanks

Postby jabbajones » Wed May 24, 2006 10:24 pm

Big up to Slaven Radic and Poco mail team for there help with registration problem. Barca Pro 2 is working great.

Thanks again
jabbajones
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Thu May 25, 2006 12:03 am

Our pleasure jabbajones. :wink:
Have fun with your registered Barca Pro 2.
Eric

Return to General Discussion