[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca Pro license - no reply to email? [Resolved]

Barca Pro license - no reply to email? [Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca Pro license - no reply to email? [Resolved]

Postby logrunner » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:10 am

Thought I would ask on the forum if there is a general problem with Poco Support :?:

I have sent two emails to support requesting a license key (for the free Barca Pro upgrade) and had no response - not even an auto-acknowledgment. The first email was sent on the 14th May and the second follow up on the 26th May (both had the subject 'Barca Pro 2 Upgrade for AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD-EEEE) - Not the real license code :wink:

I thought I would follow this up on the forum as I now only have 25 days left on the license and don't want to lose email capability :D
Last edited by logrunner on Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logrunner
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Barca Pro license - no reply to email?

Postby Eric » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:53 am

Hi logrunner,
logrunner wrote:Thought I would ask on the forum if there is a general problem with Poco Support :?:
AFAIK there seem to be some problems, but what they are, I don't know. :?
I thought I would follow this up on the forum as I now only have 25 days left on the license and don't want to lose email capability :D
I've sent another PM to Slaven, so he can get in touch with you directly to solve this problem as quickly as possible.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby logrunner » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:39 pm

Eric / Slaven - Thanks for resolving this - new license received :D
logrunner
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:20 pm

Good news indeed logrunner.
My pleasure helping you with it. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion