[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - License code PocoMail version 4.1 [mod: resolved]

License code PocoMail version 4.1 [mod: resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

License code PocoMail version 4.1 [mod: resolved]

Postby Walt_C » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:02 pm

What a great program! I have been using PocoMail for a while (years), really like it. When I bought a new computer I naturally got PocoMail. I purchased version 4.1 at the end of April.

Now I have one computer with ver 3 and the other computer with v4.1.

My problem is that my new computer CRASHED and had to be reformated. I lost the license code for my PocoMail version 4.1. Damn!

I have asked six times for a copy of the code that I paid for. The only response was to send me a copy of my version 3 code! So I have reasked again and again.

No Answer from PocoMail Systems (where I bought it).

Anyone know how to get a copy of a lost license code? I don't want to pay again (after just 3 mos) or switch to another mail program.

Thanks,

Walt_C
Walt_C
New Arrival

Re: License code PocoMail version 4.1

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:50 pm

Hi Walt_C & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Walt_C wrote:My problem is that my new computer CRASHED and had to be reformated. I lost the license code for my PocoMail version 4.1. Damn!
Sorry to hear your computer crashed. That's really unfortunate. :?
No Answer from PocoMail Systems (where I bought it).
That appears to be the case lately. As to why, I can only guess. :?
Anyone know how to get a copy of a lost license code? I don't want to pay again (after just 3 mos) or switch to another mail program.
You won't have to pay a 2nd time.
I've sent a PM to Slaven, so he can have a look at it.

Hope you'll get your code pretty soon. :wink:
Eric

Postby Walt_C » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:34 pm

Found my credit card bill. Still no reply from Poco Systems. I know that a code is a necessary evil but it shouldn't hurt customers!

Not good service from the company. Good thing PocoMail is such a good program otherwise customers would go elsewhere!

Walt
Walt_C
New Arrival

Postby robin » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 pm

I've reminded them that this is still outstanding.
robin

Postby robin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:28 pm

I understand from Slaven that this has been cleared now.
robin

Return to General Discussion