[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco Systems doesn't seem to be interested...

Poco Systems doesn't seem to be interested...

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco Systems doesn't seem to be interested...

Postby nberglmeir » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:54 pm

We tried to contact Poco Systems several times now, because we wanted to install at several customer networks to replace other mail clients.

We asked for detailed partner infos, but noone seemed to be interested in futher business relationsships to germany. This is very regretable since we miss the professional attitude regarding customers with the intention of registering BarcaPro for what it seemed to be intended.

Should PocoSystems really be interested in any partners here in germany I would kindly suggest they answer their mails and stop ignoring our requests.

Damn, this makes me angry while writing. I'm trying to kick Outlook out of out networks and the only potential competitor doesn't react properly!! :evil:
nberglmeir
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Poco Systems doesn't seem to be interested...

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:27 pm

Hi nberglmeir & Wilkommen zum Poco Forums, :D
nberglmeir wrote:We tried to contact Poco Systems several times now, because we wanted to install at several customer networks to replace other mail clients.
Sorry to hear you didn't get a response yet. :?

I understand you're getting upset about not getting a response, so I've sent a PM to Slaven to have a look at it.

I guess they're are interested, but if that person responsable for those matters isn't available, it would mean you're not getting a response. :(

Anyhow I do hope you'll get the answers from Slaven pretty soon.

Good luck. :wink:
Eric

Postby Slaven » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:00 pm

I'm sorry about your message not getting to the right people, I just emailed you!
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Return to General Discussion