[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail 4.x in German available?

PocoMail 4.x in German available?

Translation of our software to other languages

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoMail 4.x in German available?

Postby chgerwig » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:57 am

Hi!

I am the Austrian Reseller of Poco System products. For my market (Austria, Germany and Switzerland) it would be really interesting to know when the German version of Poco Mail 4.x will be available.

I still can sell only the version 3.4 in German, but every time I request a new licence I get one for Poco Mail 4.x which is not satisfying for my customers who ordered a German version.

Greetings from Vienna
Christian Gerwig
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Re: PocoMail 4.x in German available?

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:46 am

chgerwig wrote:I am the Austrian Reseller of Poco System products. For my market (Austria, Germany and Switzerland) it would be really interesting to know when the German version of Poco Mail 4.x will be available.
I don't have any information about a release date for the German version Christian. :?
That information can only be obtained from PSI employees.
I still can sell only the version 3.4 in German, but every time I request a new licence I get one for Poco Mail 4.x which is not satisfying for my customers who ordered a German version.
Since version 4 is the latest release it's only normal to get license keys for that version. If you want to buy the old version you'll have to send that request to PSI directly.
An online shop won't sell that version, unless they still sell it.

Hope that helps a bit. :wink:
Eric

Postby chgerwig » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:16 am

Eric wrote:That information can only be obtained from PSI employees.
Since version 4 is the latest release it's only normal to get license keys for that version. If you want to buy the old version you'll have to send that request to PSI directly.
An online shop won't sell that version, unless they still sell it.

Hope that helps a bit. :wink:

I send my request directly to James, but did not get any reply for two weeks. :(
I do not understand why Poco Systems would not sell the German Version even if it is an old Version 3.x until the new one is available. What Du you think?
Bye,
Christian
------------
Reseller of PocoMail in Austria
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 am

chgerwig wrote:I send my request directly to James, but did not get any reply for two weeks. :(
He could be away for business or on vacation. :?:
I do not understand why Poco Systems would not sell the German Version even if it is an old Version 3.x until the new one is available. What Du you think?
I think they would sell the older version, although I prefer the new one. :)
However you can't buy it throught their webshop, so you do have to ask about it through email.

I've sent a PM to Slaven, so he can take care of your request.

Let me know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Postby Slaven » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:30 am

We still have it posted on our server at:

http://www.pocosystems.com/software/pocosetup-de.exe

HTH! :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby Jose » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:58 pm

Hi Slaven:

IMHO, chgerwig is requesting licenses to sell German version of PocoMail 3.x until you publish 4.x in German.
Jose

Postby chgerwig » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:50 am

The problem is solved I got already the right keys.
But I still hope the German version of Poco Mail will be available soon.
Bye,
Christian
------------
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am

Good to know your problem is solved Christian. :)
Hope it won't be too long before the German version will be available.
Eric

Postby DeWar » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:44 pm

6 Month ago,
how is the Timing for German Translation?
We wait!!!
DeWar
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 am

At the moment, there is no official schedule / no planned release date.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

what is the problem with other languages?

Postby chgerwig » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:31 am

I am a very satisfied user of PocoMail 3.4 German. I also want to convince serveral of my customers to change from Outlook to PocoMail because of the great features. BUT there are more great features in Version 4.x and this one is for years not available in German!
It is really nearly impossible to sell a programm with English language here in Austria. Even simple tools have multilanguage support sometimes to switch directly in the program.

So my question is: What is to problem with the localisation? Is it the translation or the structure of the program? Is there anything I can help to force this process? Do you need programming people? In which computer language? We have several good and cheap resources here.
Bye,
Christian
------------
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Postby Michel38 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:53 pm

Will there ever be a german version??
Michel38
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 am

Sadly it's taking long, but I think the German and other language versions will eventually arrive.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby DeWar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Simple Question: When?

We waiting long, long, long for the german Version!

Is this your Way for Customers? Tze Tze Tze
DeWar
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Localization