[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Upgrading from PocoMail 2.64

Upgrading from PocoMail 2.64

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Upgrading from PocoMail 2.64

Postby mel600 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:18 am

I've been a licensed user of PocoMail 2.64 for years and I'm finally thinking about upgrading. But the only option that appears when I click on the upgrade link at the online store is an upgrade from
Poco 3 to Poco 4. Does anyone know if that will also upgrade me from 2.64, or do I have to pay full price for a whole new clean installation of Poco 4? Tried contacting support but got no reply. Any information welcome. Many thanks.

Mark

~ Moved from PocoMail ... Eric ~
mel600
New Arrival

Re: Upgrading from PocoMail 2.64

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:28 am

Hi Mark & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
mel600 wrote:Does anyone know if that will also upgrade me from 2.64, or do I have to pay full price for a whole new clean installation of Poco 4?
Have you tried to insert your license code?

I don't think you'll have to pay full price, but I guess it will be a bit more then upgrading from 3 to 4. :)
Tried contacting support but got no reply.
Yes, I know support is down for the moment. :?

If the above doesn't work, please send a PM to Slaven, so he'll give you the exact price about the upgrade, as well as how to proceed.

Have fun with the upgrade. :wink:
Eric

Postby mel600 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:48 am

Thanks, Eric. Yes, I did enter my license code when I tried the upgrade link. That's when I got the PM 3 to PM 4 upgrade offer. I know that there were substantial changes (to things like message file format, for example) between PM 2 and PM 3, so I don't want to buy the upgrade until I know it will work. I'm sure Slaven has better things to do than answer questions like this, but if I were to send him a PM, how would I do it? (The support message I sent via the web site went to slaven AT pocosystems.com; is his private email something different from that?)

Many thanks for your help.

Mark

~ Modified email address so spambots won't pick it up ... Eric ~
mel600
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:02 am

mel600 wrote:Thanks, Eric. Yes, I did enter my license code when I tried the upgrade link. That's when I got the PM 3 to PM 4 upgrade offer.
Well, then you could buy that upgrade, since that's what you got. :P
I know that there were substantial changes (to things like message file format, for example) between PM 2 and PM 3, so I don't want to buy the upgrade until I know it will work.
Indeed, but before you buy the upgrade, you can try the trial period of 45 days.
Try before you buy, so you'll know it will work for you. 8)
I'm sure Slaven has better things to do than answer questions like this, but if I were to send him a PM, how would I do it? (The support message I sent via the web site went to slaven AT pocosystems.com; is his private email something different from that?)
The PM is the feature on this board to contact him.
Already did it several times asking for support for a member who had problems with Support.

I think you'll receive a reply pretty soon to your email, but at the same time you got the upgrade price.

Don't think you'll get anything else from Slaven. :)
Many thanks for your help.
My pleasure Mark. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion