[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Deleted messages

Deleted messages

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Deleted messages

Postby hessi » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:46 am

Hi,

unfortunately the data from the old forum isn't available anymore. Just wanted to tell that the problem with the deleted mails still exists. The mails are shown in the "New mail" special box but are blank because they point to nowhere. It only happens to the inbox and not on all mails, only from about one day.

Any news on that? If you need more information please let me know ...

--
Stefan
hessi
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:09 am

Hi Stefan,
Welcome back to Poco Forum. :D
Just wanted to tell that the problem with the deleted mails still exists. The mails are shown in the "New mail" special box but are blank because they point to nowhere. It only happens to the inbox and not on all mails, only from about one day.
:roll: As soon as Bug Traction has been modified to receive bugs and enhancement requests for Barca, you could enter it there so PSI knows about it.
Eric

Postby hessi » Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:55 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response. Good to be here again :)

Where is the Bug Traction? It doesn't only apply to Barca. I experienced the same thing with PocoMail. In the meantime I did a complete reinstall of windows (it was about time :) ) and the bug is still there - so am I the only one with this problem?

--
Stefan
hessi
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:42 am

hessi wrote:Thanks for your response.
You're welcome., Stefan. :wink:
Where is the Bug Traction?

Bug Traction
1. Go to Bug Traction http://halostatue.ca/bz/bt.cgi?action=login
2. Enter an email address and a password.
3. Choose the "PocoMail" project from the drop-down box.
4. Click "Submit" if you've already registered, otherwise click "Register".
Eric

Postby hessi » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:11 am

Thanks Eric, there's a new bug report now :)

Hope this'll be fixed - what I do now is to _quickly_ move any mail to another folder and to LMOS for one day to be on the safe side,
hessi
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To