[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Paid pocomail-Not received support wont respond [Resolved]

Paid pocomail-Not received support wont respond [Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Paid pocomail-Not received support wont respond [Resolved]

Postby monyca » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:07 pm

Paid for pocomail - not received supsent paypal payment 4 days ago for pocomail - nobody responds my emails? did not get any registration code?
emailed support page, nobody replies - emailed their paypal email listed on purchase page - nobody responds, wonder if the software developers of an email program bother responding email? amazingg./....... took my money .. no product.... transaction id by paypal 8fc363582c1961522 in case anybody here care.... their support page?? uh... just try it... your questions goes to ghost town... ah... got a reply from their card processor saying that they can not help, and i should contact their email address >>quote -hi,

In that case you will need to contact them. you can reach them at
support AT pocomail.com. end quote - anybody care to try that email address? i have a zillion times... advice before sending them money try to see if anybody is alive first>>port wont respond

~ Changed to lower case, no need to shout ... Eric ~
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Postby dribnus » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:51 pm

HOLIDAY WEEKEND MAYBE? :roll:
I've heard they have been dragging a little in support, but GEE, give them a break, it's Labor day weekend.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby robin » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:40 pm

If you ordered it on a Friday and there is a holiday weekend that can explain it. Please be patient. And simply spamming the forums with the same message in each forum will *not* help.

And before you have a go at me - I'm a volunteer *not* an employee.

You could also send a Private Message to Slaven with the e-mail address that you ordered with - he should be able to help you sort it.
robin

Postby Eric » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:06 pm

monyca,

A PM has been sent to Slaven, so he'll address your problem ASAP.
Please have some patience and I'm sure it will be picked up pretty soon.

Thanks in advance. :wink:
Eric

HOLIDAYS

Postby monyca » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:21 pm

Thank you for all your holiday comments, but I dont think one should leave a non automated website alive - collecting money - if they are going away on "holidays" - if that s the case - then payment collections should have been turned off - or some kind of automated holiday response, should have been in place - this is only a registration number - i ve recently had a phisycal good flown to me from thailand to uk (across the world that is!) - in less time than that - (over the weekend, btw)- only one word here - INCOPETENCE - yes - i will be patient and wait - thank you! -portable emails???!!! -
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Slaven » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:45 am

If you purchase online via our automated systems then you get instant gratification, no waiting even on a weekend! But when you use PayPal those orders have to be processed manually, which causes the delay. If that is unacceptable please use our automated system. :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

STILL NOT RECEIVED

Postby monyca » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:51 am

I am sure this reply is not meant for me, since I dont have the option to go and buy from the automotade site, as i have already bought it since THE 1ST OF SEPT by paypal - and still have had no "Gratification" - On the other hand - if it had been made CLEAR on your site that paying by Paypal meant I would have to wait 5 days (...and counting...) - then I, (likewise anybody else- I dont think) - would have used that method - Now, my MOST INTRIGUING question to you - and which I would be most curious to know - is,
how is it that you find the time to post reply here - and i still dont have the code - ? it s not as though you have to go to post office, and queue for stamps...
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Re: STILL NOT RECEIVED

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:17 am

monyca wrote:I am sure this reply is not meant for me, since I dont have the option to go and buy from the automotade site, as i have already bought it since THE 1ST OF SEPT by paypal - and still have had no "Gratification"
It's only 6th September now and we had a weekend. First money has to be transferred to PSI's account and then they'll send you your license code. :)
On the other hand - if it had been made CLEAR on your site that paying by Paypal meant I would have to wait 5 days (...and counting...) - then I, (likewise anybody else- I dont think) - would have used that method
Maybe mentioning it on the site would help, but what happens if you don't receive it within 5 days?
- Now, my MOST INTRIGUING question to you - and which I would be most curious to know - is,
how is it that you find the time to post reply here - and i still dont have the code - ? it s not as though you have to go to post office, and queue for stamps...
Slaven is a busy person, although I've to alert him of certain problems on the forum. I don't like doing that at all, but I have to, since I don't have access to PSI's records.
I guess he's looking up your payment first, prior to sending you your license. They do need to make sure the money has been transferred.

Like I & others said before, have a little patience, so this matter can be resolved to your satisfaction. :wink:
Eric

pocomail bought 1SEPT now 7SEPT item still not received

Postby monyca » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:37 pm

pocomail bought 1SEPT now 7SEPT item still not received - (thank you eric for *attempt* to reply my msg - but i forgot to mention, that was for slaven - not for you- since he found the time to enter his comment)- pocomail bought 1SEPT now 7SEPT item still not received - the excuse I am getting is that their very busy people, and that "its only the 6th sept" and I should continue beeing patient - no response to my email so far, complete silence from their support email -
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

SUPPORT IS JUST A WORD

Postby monyca » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:57 am

Hey, Eric, I am wondering what would the latest excuse be for the complete silence from support, non receipt of what i paid for? non reply of my emails? does pocomail intend to keep my money? before i was calling INCOMPETENTE, now it s becoming THEFT -
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:48 am

monyca,
I'm not from Support, so I can't give you an answer to your question.
Calling it theft is a big word. :?
I don't know how PayPal works, so I can only guess how PSI receives your payment.

The only one who can help here is PSI and it doesn't help one bit to start accusing them.

If you want to receive support, then please keep it civilized because that will help you a lot more.

:!: Another PM has been sent to Slaven as a reminder, so that's the only thing left that i can do.
Eric

Re: SUPPORT IS JUST A WORD

Postby robin » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:45 am

monyca wrote:Hey, Eric, I am wondering what would the latest excuse be for the complete silence from support, non receipt of what i paid for? non reply of my emails? does pocomail intend to keep my money? before i was calling INCOMPETENTE, now it s becoming THEFT -
monyca - please keep this civilised. As said before - the majority of the posters on the forum - me and Eric included - are volunteers who give our time willingly to help users of Pocomail and other programs; we are not employees of PocoSystems nor are we affiliated with them in any way. While we understand that you are not happy with the support that you have received, getting abusive with us is unecessary, unpleasant and will not get a faster resolution to the issue. We are doing our best to help you - you are not making it easy for us.

You say "theft" - that is a very strong accusation and presumes that PocoSystems have set out to deliberately take your money with no intention of supplying (in this case) a licence code. Please take a look at the other posts on this site - in every case they have been resolved - no one else accuses them of "theft".

One other suggestion: if you have an anti-spam solution on your e-mail address, please check that the message from PS has not got caught in that.
robin

nonsense

Postby monyca » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:02 pm

i will not let this post become about how insulted you all are - please refrain from talking about you on this post - this is about me not receiving what i paid for *AND NOT* and not about you -
if you do not have absolutely nothing to add on that subject please do not enter any comment - I would presume that people on this forum would also be glad to learn what is happening to me - AND NO - i am not the only one - to have paid - and not receive any support - i am beeing very civilized and in no entry have i insulted anybody here - if you feel insulted by the word THEFT - than that makes you part of poco - as that s who i am referring to - again this is about me not receiving what i paid for - paid for pocomail 01/09 and still nobody has gotten back to me
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Slaven » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:08 pm

Please, there is no point discussing this on the forum as we cannot help you unless we know your real name, what your email address is and other details you may not want to share in public. If you think we are taking too long just send me a private message with your personal information and I will personally look into it. I cannot do much else otherwise.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

pocomail bought 1SEPT now 12SEPT item still not received

Postby monyca » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:50 pm

slaven thank you for your interest in resolving my problem, - if you look into the very first post i entered on this post (top of page) you will find the info you are looking for -
transaction id by paypal 8fc363582c1961522 - if you log in to paypal account where my money was sent to on the 01/09 - and search by payment transaction id - you will find my money - along with all the info you need - email / name etc...
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Next

Return to General Discussion