[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing validation code [Mod: Resolved]

Missing validation code [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Missing validation code [Mod: Resolved]

Postby airlink » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:40 am

I am re-installing PocoMail after returning from living overseas during which time my computer was stolen. I have installed version 4 on my new system but am told I can only get validated on the original copy !! I am unable to do this and it seems unreasonable that I should have to pay to purchase again because my original validation code does not match with version 4. Would welcome view/advices of others similarly affected. :(

~ Moved from PocoMail ... Eric ~
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Re: Missing validation code

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:01 pm

Hi airlink & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
airlink wrote:I am unable to do this and it seems unreasonable that I should have to pay to purchase again because my original validation code does not match with version 4. Would welcome view/advices of others similarly affected. :(
Can't help you with your problem, but a PM has been sent to Slaven.

He'll get in touch with you ASAP. :)

You won't have to pay for it IMO.

Let me know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Postby airlink » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 am

Many thanks Eric your response, haven't heard anything yet further from the man himself, we will have to see.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:58 am

You're welcome airlink.
Let's give Slaven some time to respond. :wink:
Eric

Postby airlink » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:11 am

Slaven finally got around to mailing me but unfotunately I am no further forward. Old validation key will not work and being told to re-load original version to use key allocated to that build. Only problem doesnt appear to be available. Got same irritating email message from poco support which I got when I started this thread. Have now uninstalled PocoMail. Very disappointing outcome.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:23 am

airlink wrote:Have now uninstalled PocoMail. Very disappointing outcome.
Sorry to hear that. :(
Only Slaven or someone from PSI can help here further, so I would suggest to get in touch with them to find a satisfactory solution to your problem.

Else PM Slaven again and tell him it didn't work.
There must be a way to solve this unfortunate incident, I guess. :?
Eric

Postby airlink » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:33 am

Thanks again for your response, I have sent pm to Slaven but I am sure he has more pressing issues than this. It is not causing problem have switched to another email client now though I would have prefered to have used Poco again.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Postby Slaven » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:01 pm

The code you sent me checked out ok - the only potential problem is that you are using it on a wrong version of PocoMail (your code is for PocoMail 3, it will not work on 4).
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:46 am

Slaven wrote:The code you sent me checked out ok - the only potential problem is that you are using it on a wrong version of PocoMail (your code is for PocoMail 3, it will not work on 4).
:oops: So airlink is using the previous build.
Purchase the upgrade and your problem will be resolved.
You'll definitely like version 4. :)
Eric

Return to General Discussion