[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - U3 - and PocoMail PE

U3 - and PocoMail PE

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

U3 - and PocoMail PE

Postby chrisclark » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:41 pm

any tips on using Pocomail (or Pocomail PE) in conjuction with the U3 flash USB sticks?

will there be a U3 version?

I see Pocomail PE listed at http://software.u3.com/ProductCategoryL ... lang=en-US
it comes in as the second most expensive, but on Pocomial website I see no reference to U3

tips please

thanks
Christopher Clark ... Sydney, Australia
clarklaw AT optusnet.com.au
chrisclark
New Arrival

Re: U3 - and PocoMail PE

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:53 pm

Hi Christopher & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
chrisclark wrote:any tips on using Pocomail (or Pocomail PE) in conjuction with the U3 flash USB sticks?

See MyInfoToGo Beta testing, which I think will replace PocoMail PE.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

Poco U3 - myinfo to go testing

Postby chrisclark » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:17 am

See MyInfoToGo Beta testing, which I think will replace PocoMail PE.

How do I sign up for the beta testing?

thanks
Christopher Clark ... Sydney, Australia
clarklaw AT optusnet.com.au
chrisclark
New Arrival

Re: Poco U3 - myinfo to go testing

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:20 am

chrisclark wrote:How do I sign up for the beta testing?
You won't have to sign up for beta testing. :)
myInfoToGo will be released pretty soon, perhaps this week or next week. :P
Eric

Postby Ricardo » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:55 am

Hi,

I was just gifted one of those U3 cards. Please allow me to go a litle OT: Will it run when you are logged as a limited rights user?

TIA,

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:55 am

Ricardo wrote:I was just gifted one of those U3 cards.
Good for you to receive a U3. :)
Please allow me to go a litle OT: Will it run when you are logged as a limited rights user?
I guess it depends on what rights you got under that limited account.
Further more I never run under limited account, so I'm not sure. :?

MITG is a bit overdue, so best to download the trial and see for yourself, as soon as it's available Ricardo. :wink:
Eric

Postby Ricardo » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:48 am

I have just downloaded PE thru the sandisk utility, I'll chech it later...

Thanks,

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:42 pm

Ricardo wrote:I have just downloaded PE thru the sandisk utility, I'll chech it later...
:!: Just a quick note on PE, because it won't sync with the new Poco or Barca version.

Only MITG will be able to sync with these, so you'll have to wait until its official release. :wink:
Eric

Postby Ricardo » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:02 pm

Hi,

We are up close to october and no news yet... Can we have at least some details, like, if I do purchase Barca (16 days to go) I will be able to sinc with MyInfoToGo? If I signup for barca right now, will I have access to it?

Thanks,

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:29 am

Ricardo wrote:We are up close to october and no news yet...
It's not yet released due to unforseen circumstances I suppose. :?
Can we have at least some details, like, if I do purchase Barca (16 days to go) I will be able to sinc with MyInfoToGo?
Yes, you will be able to sync with MITG. :)
If I signup for barca right now, will I have access to it?
Unfortunately you won't be able to download MITG, since it's not yet available on their site. Only in the Beta section can you download those versions.
:idea: You could however request Slaven through PM to have access to the Beta section or let him give you the link to download MITG.

:!: You do need to be a registered user to get access to the Beta section and only PSI can grant you access.

There's not much more I can do here, the rest is up to PSI. :wink:
Eric

Postby Ricardo » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:53 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the response!

Ricardo
Ricardo
Frequent Visitor

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:16 am

My pleasure Ricardo. :wink:
Hope you'll get a positive response.
Eric