[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca licence not working,no response from Support[Resolved]

Barca licence not working,no response from Support[Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca licence not working,no response from Support[Resolved]

Postby mover » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:35 pm

I note from searching the forum that my problem is the same as what several othe people have had, including
http://www.pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4897

A few days ago I purchased Barca through http://www.sharewareplaza.com/Barca-dow ... 16254.html The licence that I then received from pocosystems is not working. I get the message 'Sorry, but you entered an invalid code!'. I have tried e-mailing support at pocoMail and but have had no reply. Can anyone please assist? Slaven?

I think Barca and Pocomail are great products. Having looked through the forums I note that there are some very helpful moderators, however am disappointed to see that some users find their customer service to be a little lax.

mover :?

~ Moved from Barca ... Eric ~
mover
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Barca licence not working and no response from Support

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:57 pm

Hi mover & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
mover wrote:The licence that I then received from pocosystems is not working. I get the message 'Sorry, but you entered an invalid code!'. I have tried e-mailing support at pocoMail and but have had no reply. Can anyone please assist? Slaven?
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply yet, but as you've already seen Support is troublesome for the moment. :(

I can only suggest to you to PM Slaven, the developer, since we can't do much more here? :?
:!: Please include all purchase details, so Slaven can look it up and send you your license code.
I think Barca and Pocomail are great products. Having looked through the forums I note that there are some very helpful moderators, however am disappointed to see that some users find their customer service to be a little lax.
Great software yes and I agree about being disappointed at present due to those support problems.

Hope it will only be a temporarily situation.

Let me know how it goes & enjoy Barca. :wink:
Eric

Postby mover » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:24 pm

Thanks Eric. If I haven't heard back from support in a day or two, I'll PM Slaven as you suggest.

Regards

mover :o
mover
Drop-in Visitor

Postby mover » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:34 pm

Incidentally, it's interesting that at http://pocosystems.com/home/index.php?o ... &Itemid=43

Pocosystems claim:
Our slogan is Communicate Better

mover :o
mover
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:48 am

mover wrote:Thanks Eric. If I haven't heard back from support in a day or two, I'll PM Slaven as you suggest.
You're welcome mover. :wink:

As for that slogan, I think that's meant to be for Poco/Barca. A better way to communicate with others.

It's a little company, not with the resources like MS, and on top of that they do have support problems at present. :?

Anyhow I hope you'll receive your license code soon, whether through their support or through Slaven.

:!: Also make sure no messages from PSI get dumped in your Junk Mail, so best whitelist it. Otherwise you could trash those by mistake. (@pocosystems.com & @pocomail.com]

Good luck. :wink:
Eric

Postby mover » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:08 pm

After using Barca all week, I have to say it is a fantastic product! It is easy to set up and use, fast and very flexible. With a 45 day trial period, I guess there is no real urgency, however I've now lodged a PM to Slaven requesting his help to sort out the licence problem. Thanks for your support Eric.

Regards

Mover
mover
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:01 am

mover wrote:After using Barca all week, I have to say it is a fantastic product! It is easy to set up and use, fast and very flexible.
Glad you're liking it, like we do.
You've just begun to scrape the surface of what you can accomplish with it, so look around and you'll find many tips/suggestions, scripts and others. 8)
With a 45 day trial period, I guess there is no real urgency, however I've now lodged a PM to Slaven requesting his help to sort out the licence problem.
No real urgency, but nonetheless you need your license code too to get access to the Extras, like scripts & skins. :)
Hope you'll receive it soon.
Thanks for your support Eric.
You're most welcome Mover & do have a great weekend. :wink:
Eric

Postby mover » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:10 pm

I received a prompt reply from Slaven to my personal message. He sent a new licence code and it worked fine. So now I'm very happy.

I will have a look at the extras, as you suggested Eric. Thanks again for your help Eric.

Kind Regards

Mover :D
mover
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Mover - thanks for following up to say that everything has been resolved.
robin

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Thanks for letting us know and I'm glad I could help you with it. :)
Have fun with your working Barca, as well as the Extras. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion