[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - still no myinfo2go

still no myinfo2go

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

still no myinfo2go

Postby mailmad1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 am

Its been nearly 2 months since i ask about it. :?

Maybe you are writing new program like this organiser program
http://www.gemx.com/ :shock:

i try this and parts look very similar, the planner, for intance,
is identical apart from names of catigories and calendar look same as well,
:roll:
mailmad1
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Hi mailmad1 & welcome to Poco Forums, :D

For more information on MITG, have a look at Barca or Myinfotogo.

No release yet, but it will be available when PSI decides it's ready for release. :)
Eric

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:34 pm

MyInfo2Go is probably still on wait for U3 certification. You know how that is, junk certification usually take only one day to get and bunch of money, quality certifications are often a bureaucratic process.

The resemblance is probably caused by same or similar components used for certain parts of the interface.

The other program you referred to, is incomparable with Barca and family, particularly because it's only very basic in email part and has some other strenghts and core focus, while email part is the core strength of Barca and the other one can't even measure. Again, different focus of both apps.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby mailmad1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:07 pm

yes still waiting for u3. :?

I was not suggesting this orther program to replace poco.

poco email is far more powerful than this program. :P
mailmad1
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:20 pm

mailmad1 wrote:I was not suggesting this orther program to replace poco.
Have you actually tried the other program?
I did and while they do have terrific applications like TexNotes Pro, their email client & PIM isn't as user friendly like Poco/Barca. It doesn't offer the ease of use, nor the many very useful features you get with it.
poco email is far more powerful than this program. :P
Yep, you said it. :wink:
Eric

Postby Slaven » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:09 am

Yes, unfortunately still awaiting certification... :(

We have the sale process in place so if you just can't wait send me a private message and you can purchase the license and download the latest release candidate.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby aidmm » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:01 am

I have a Sandisk 2GB Ultra SD Card that folds into a USB drive... how can I test to see if this will work with MITG? I'm using PE on a different USB drive now and love it...

thanks.
aidmm
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:38 am

Hi aidmm & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
aidmm wrote:I have a Sandisk 2GB Ultra SD Card that folds into a USB drive...
It will work with your SanDisk. :)
how can I test to see if this will work with MITG? I'm using PE on a different USB drive now and love it...
Send a private message to Slaven, since we can't provide you MITG.

Good luck & have a great weekend. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion