[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Whew! Finally got in! :)

Whew! Finally got in! :)

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Whew! Finally got in! :)

Postby Gentlsong » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:50 am

Well, I guess I'm a little slow checking out the new site, but what a surprise! The new forums are great! :)

At least they became that way AFTER I figured out I had to reregister! :) Just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to post somewhere obvious that users of the old forums have to reregister here. It was very disconcerting to be told repeatedly that the email address I entered didn't match any of the ones on file. Sometimes that's hard to interpret as "You need to register again" because it tends to make you think you just entered it wrong...even when you know better! :)

Sylvia
Gentlsong
Frequent Visitor

Postby robin » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:07 pm

Hi Sylvia - welcome back then :)

You make a fair point there, maybe PSI can make the change?
robin

Yes! what happened?

Postby J Coles » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:42 am

Yea! I had problems logging in to. I was damned if I could remember what username I was using last time I looked at the Forums, so being the bright chappie that I am I thought I'd look for myself on the Memberlist, at least this would give me a clue! But horrors! I wasn't there? Then I noticed the joining dates only went as far back as July this year. So it became obvious that I needed to re-register. ( maybe a polite email to old members would have been helpful?).

Damn! I'll never get rid of that "New Arrival" tag! :D

I'm pleased to report that I am still a satisfied Poco user.

My biggest headache 12 months ago was the amount of spam to my old email addess, Poco 3 delt with a bulk of it OK but in the end I had to enlist the services of a spam control site which has delt with it very effectively. Poco 3.1/3.2 deals with my new address and at present has no probs with spam :D

Its nice to see Eric is still here, dispensing his knowledge and wisdom!

Regards, Jeff
J Coles
New Arrival

Re: Yes! what happened?

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:01 pm

Hi Sylvia & Jeff, welcome back to Poco Forums. :D
J Coles wrote:Damn! I'll never get rid of that "New Arrival" tag!
We've been there before.
I was damned if I could remember what username I was using last time I looked at the Forums
Can't remember your username either, but it was you who started a topic about a free spam filtering service, I think. :roll:
I'm pleased to report that I am still a satisfied Poco user.
Good to hear, so am I.
Its nice to see Eric is still here, dispensing his knowledge and wisdom!
Thanks, Jeff. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes. :lol:

See you. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion