[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can't download a script from script area [Mod: Resolved]

Can't download a script from script area [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can't download a script from script area [Mod: Resolved]

Postby Musicman » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:34 pm

Entered my license code in the username field and left the password field blank as directed.

On clicking submit, the popup box clears the username field.
I try again and the same happend.

On the third attempt I get:

"Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

What am I doing wrong please? This has worked before......... :?
Musicman
Poco Tourist

Postby Musicman » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 pm

Ah..........

I followed a link to download a script and notice now that it took me to the old site and not pocosystems.com

Surprised and pleased to see a response to my support question emailed was replied to within 1 minute :D

The link provided there took me to the new site download area..........
Musicman
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:05 pm

Thanks for updating us that you were able to get your scripts. I'm closing your ticket as solved.

I think that was 11 minutes, not one minute ;).

Anyway, we are aiming at answering all emails within 24 hours.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:18 am

Tomas wrote:I think that was 11 minutes, not one minute ;).
Quite a record response time. 8)
Eric

Return to General Discussion