[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Server troubles

Server troubles

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Server troubles

Postby Slaven » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:45 pm

I apologize for the downtime we're experiencing for the past few days - we're having some hard to identify problems on the server but we hope to have it resolved soon!
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby Michael » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:42 am

Just to let people know, the Victoria area suffered three major windstorms last week, one of which (Friday) had winds exceeding hurricane force. There were massive power outages throughout Vancouver Island. I don't know if these played a part in the server problems Slaven mentioned but it certainly could have.
Michael

Postby lindawing » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:04 pm

I wasn't a member of the forum back when the wind storms hit, but I wanted to let you know that I empathize with all you went through there. I live in Aberdeen, Washington, right at the Pacific Coast (not that far from you), and we got hit with those same storms.

On the night of December 14, a huge old poplar tree came smashing down on the back side of our house and the porch. We were very blessed that it only did the damage it did, and that we could continue to live in the house. Now the insurance has finally kicked in with the very first part, and soon we'll be able to start repairs. I know all the insurance companies were just swamped with claims similar to ours and worse.

Glad you all are OK there where you are. :-)

Linda
lindawing
Poco Tourist

Return to General Discussion