[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo is now available!

myInfoToGo is now available!

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

myInfoToGo is now available!

Postby Slaven » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:40 am

myInfoToGo is now available and U3 certified!
You can download it from:

http://www.pocosystems.com/home/index.p ... &Itemid=71

We are starting it out at a really low price of $19.95, which is less than half of PocoMail PE! For this reason there are no upgrade offers - we may be able to offer bundles sometime in the future. It is not yet fully released on U3's store, but you can get it from us starting today.

Thank you all for your patience! :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:21 pm

Thank goodness - I've been waiting for this for ages(like everyone else)

Downloaded myInfoToGo and installed it onto my U3 key.
Told it to import from my PocoMailPE 3.4 install on the same key.
Everything appeared to work OK.
Email has been imported, even the stuff in the draft folder.
Contacts have been imported.
Filters have been imported.
Templates have been imported.
Even the spell check dictionaries have been imported.

BUT none of the account information has been imported. I've got 12 accounts setup in PE, so I don't really want to have manually type them all in again.

I've tried installing it twice and tried doing a full import using the "Data from another install..." option and tried doing it with just "Email accounts setup" ticked. Same result each time. Seems to work but no email accounts :(

Any ideas? Thanks, Jamie
Last edited by jwhitehorn on Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwhitehorn
New Arrival

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:27 pm

Cracked it - it had created some kind of default account ("My Account") when I deleted that and re-ran "Import data from another install ..." with just "Email account setups" ticked, all the accounts appeared :D

BTW if you have a quotes file (Quotes.txt) setup to place random sayings at the end of emails you'll need to copy that across manually.

Now to start playing 8)

Jamie
jwhitehorn
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:20 am

Glad you found it Jamie & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
Eric

Re: myInfoToGo is now available!

Postby Bruce » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:55 am

Slaven wrote:myInfoToGo is now available and U3 certified!

Any changes from 3660?
Bruce
Frequent Visitor

Postby Slaven » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:37 am

Several minor changes on the U3 build that were requested from U3. We had to abandon the external help file in favour of our internal Help viewer, tweaks to the U3 package file, etc.

The non-U3 version is the same!
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby DanG » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:46 am

Hi Guys, downloaded Myinfotogo onto my LaCie disc drive and extracted the files but when I try to launch I get the error message "Removable drive not found" Any ideas? Regards, Dan.
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:20 am

Hi Dan,
DanG wrote:Hi Guys, downloaded Myinfotogo onto my LaCie disc drive and extracted the files but when I try to launch I get the error message "Removable drive not found" Any ideas?
You mean you installed it on your disc drive :?:
If MITG opens, you could check whether your drive is set in Options > Directories.

Already used it on my USB and U3-stick without having the above problems. :?
Eric

Postby DanG » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi Eric, what I did is install it on a portable disc drive. A LaCie 40 gig. Tried it 3 times and still get the same error message as above. The splash comes up then after 3 to 4 secs the error messsage appears. I have now installed it on a 64meg mp3 player and it works fine. Both installs were put straight on the drive with no new intervening folder. I usuall put stuff in a new folder to keep everything tidy. The LaCie is what I tote instead of a laptop and has not been a problem before. On it I run Barca no problem except the licence code has to be put in on a new host computer or I get the purchase message. I don't always put the code in as it is not a problem. I have purchased Barca as I like to support the software communites for all their hard work that gives us a lot of help and pleasure. Thanks guys! Regards, Dan.
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:17 am

Hi Dan,
DanG wrote:Hi Eric, what I did is install it on a portable disc drive. A LaCie 40 gig. Tried it 3 times and still get the same error message as above. The splash comes up then after 3 to 4 secs the error messsage appears.
I would suggest to send an email to Support, so they can have a look at it.
Maybe it's something trivial or maybe it's not.
I have now installed it on a 64meg mp3 player and it works fine.
It should work on all removable media, as explained before by Slaven. :?
The LaCie is what I tote instead of a laptop and has not been a problem before. On it I run Barca no problem except the licence code has to be put in on a new host computer or I get the purchase message. I don't always put the code in as it is not a problem.
Yeah, Barca isn't made to run on removable media, so that's why you're getting that reminder every time.
I have purchased Barca as I like to support the software communites for all their hard work that gives us a lot of help and pleasure. Thanks guys!
Hope Support will be able to help you further with your problem.
Thank you Dan for your support and understanding. :wink:
Eric

Postby DanG » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:30 pm

Thanks again Eric. I have played around some more but no luck. Took your advice and emailed support. Hope I can get a result on this as I really want to use MITG but on my LaCie. Regards, Dan.
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 pm

You're welcome Dan.
Let me know how it turns out. :wink:
Eric

Postby ankupan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:57 am

Two version of MITG
Non U3
U3

Is it possible of third version, which can run on hard disk as well as removable media too ??? ( I assume, if it will than price will be little higher too)
ankupan
Resident Poster

Postby DanG » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:16 am

Further to my MITG problem on my disc drive. When I plug in my LaCie then check its properties it's showing as a local disc. When I plug in my mp3 its properties show it to be a removable device. Guess there is the cause of my problem. Am pursuing this line. Regards, Dan
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:48 am

DanG wrote:Guess there is the cause of my problem. Am pursuing this line.
Got the same error here with my external harddisk, so that's probably the cause why it won't work. :?
Only PSI can help you further with it now. :)

p.s.: Having a hard time accessing the forum again. :roll:
Eric

Next

Return to General Discussion