[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo is now available!

myInfoToGo is now available!

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Tomas » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:41 pm

DanG wrote:Thanks again Eric. I have played around some more but no luck. Took your advice and emailed support. Hope I can get a result on this as I really want to use MITG but on my LaCie. Regards, Dan.

Your message to support didn't arrive. I don't know whether it was because of the server maintenance issues over weekend, or maybe you sent it to the discontinued email address and the autoreply maybe didn't arrive to your inbox.

Would you please be so kind to resend it? Thank you!
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby DanG » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:50 pm

Hi Tomas, I have submitted the support request again with an additional note by means of a reply to the copy of the original request that I asked to be sent to me. The email has gone to Slaven's email address. Regards, Dan.
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Postby DanG » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:53 pm

Oh well Eric, good news and bad news :) :? Bad news there is a problem and good news it's repeated so we can hope for a solution. Dan
DanG
Drop-in Visitor

Previous

Return to General Discussion