[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - problem syncing myinfotogo with barca

problem syncing myinfotogo with barca

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

problem syncing myinfotogo with barca

Postby dazbo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:01 am

Hi,

I just downloaded and purchased myinfotogo, not received a code yet though, after i had been trying out barca and have had a slight problem.

I have 2 password protected folders 1 is called people and is a sub-folder of the "in" folder and the other is the sent folder. these were bothe set up in barca a few weeks ago.
Now when i sync between barca and myinfo it produces lots of duplicates but different in each version..
in the barca version it creats multiple copies but with no date and a size off 1
in the myinfo version it creates 5 copies of each email with dates and a size of 573 and 1 copy with no date and a size 1

does anyone have any idea why it would be doing this?

cheers
Daz

Ps is there automatic sync available or at least a history of the last sync made
dazbo
Drop-in Visitor

Re: problem syncing myinfotogo with barca

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:21 am

Hi Daz & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
dazbo wrote:I just downloaded and purchased myinfotogo, not received a code yet though, after i had been trying out barca and have had a slight problem.
Normally you should receive your code almost instantly, unless you payed through PayPal or bought it at another site.
I have 2 password protected folders 1 is called people and is a sub-folder of the "in" folder and the other is the sent folder. these were bothe set up in barca a few weeks ago.
Now when i sync between barca and myinfo it produces lots of duplicates but different in each version..
in the barca version it creats multiple copies but with no date and a size off 1
Have you tried to compress your folders prior to use the sync?
Tried it here and I didn't get any duplicates, nor was anything changed to my messages.
does anyone have any idea why it would be doing this?
No idea at all, but perhaps others do have the same problem, so there should be a common cause to this behaviour.
It's only the first release, so problems could arise depending on the hardware, software you use.
Ps is there automatic sync available or at least a history of the last sync made :?
AFAIK there isn't a log, unless I missed something.
Not using it that much at the moment, but that will change soon. :P
Eric

Postby dazbo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Hi
thanks for reply

Normally you should receive your code almost instantly, unless you payed through PayPal or bought it at another site.

well it's been 2 days now.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

<snip>
Thank you for purchasing myInfoToGo

Your order has been processed and billed. The Product's Registration information will be sent to you by the developer. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your information.

Contact the developer at support [AT] pocomail.com for technical support. Feel free to email us at orders [AT] bmtmicro.com for inquires related to an order you have placed. We also welcome your suggestions on how we may better serve you.

I noticed some else waiting for their code as well.
Have you tried to compress your folders prior to use the sync?

Ok an improvement i compressed all my folders prior to sync and now it only creats 1 copy off all email in the password protected folders in myinfo version
and about a third it duplicates in the barca version
and still some with no date and size of 1.

Maybe i should send an email to support.

Thanks again for your help.
Regards
Daz

~ masked live email adresses + removed personal info ... Eric ~
dazbo
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:45 pm

dazbo wrote:thanks for reply
You're welcome Daz. :wink:
well it's been 2 days now.
Strange. Hope it hasn't been removed as junk through your ISP's spamfilter or it ended up in Junk mail.
Make sure to whitelist those email adresses/domains.
I noticed some else waiting for their code as well.
Yep, but if it takes too long, please PM Slaven about it.
Something may have gone wrong. :?
Ok an improvement i compressed all my folders prior to sync and now it only creats 1 copy off all email in the password protected folders in myinfo version and about a third it duplicates in the barca version and still some with no date and size of 1.
:!: Did try it here, but it didn't duplicate messages.
Maybe some background tasks are interfering with the transfer.
Just a suggestion to see if that helps.
Maybe i should send an email to support.
Send a message to helpdesk2006 [AT] pocosystems.com.
Thanks again for your help.
My pleasure Daz.
Have a good holiday. :P
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To