[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Mark with specific label

Mark with specific label

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Mark with specific label

Postby Larry » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:46 am

Is there a script that will mark a message with a specific label?

I looked in the script page but didn't see anything.

Thanks,
Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Re: Mark with specific label

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:41 am

Larry wrote:Is there a script that will mark a message with a specific label?
What about creating an incoming filter to label a specific message :?:
Or do you want something else Larry?
Eric

Postby Larry » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:22 pm

Actually I wanted to be lazy and attach a script to a toolbar icon that would change the mark to some pre-defined color. I like to mark those that I want to reply to later but I find using the context menu more clicks that I want to do.

Hope that's clearer.

Thanks,
Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby Larry » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Never mind, Eric. I figured out one. Way too easy and never should have asked in the first place.

Larry :oops:
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:27 pm

No problem Larry. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To