[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo: sync documents does not work

myInfoToGo: sync documents does not work

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

myInfoToGo: sync documents does not work

Postby Oliver » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:48 pm

Hi,

I've just installed MyInfoToGo. It works fine. The only problems I have is that the synchronisation of documents (Tools - SyncDocuments) does not work at all. Do you have the same problems?

Oliver
Oliver
New Arrival

Re: myInfoToGo: sync documents does not work

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:59 am

Hi Oliver & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Oliver wrote:The only problems I have is that the synchronisation of documents (Tools - SyncDocuments) does not work at all. Do you have the same problems?
FYI: I've moved it here, since there isn't a MITG forum yet.

Now back to your problem.
Did you close Poco/Barca prior to performing a sync?

:!: Also have a look at the following topics to see if that can solve it.
- Barca, myInfoToGo & huge mail boxes...
- problem syncing myinfotogo with barca

Hope that helps getting your first sync started & have a great, joyful 2007. :wink:
Eric

Postby Oliver » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:10 am

I mean the documents folder, not the one with the data for barca. If I understood correctly, you can sync documents (like text documents) from a folder to the stick within the special folder from myInfoToGo.

Oliver
Oliver
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:38 am

Oliver wrote:I mean the documents folder, not the one with the data for barca.
:oops: Misread that question Oliver.
If I understood correctly, you can sync documents (like text documents) from a folder to the stick within the special folder from myInfoToGo.
Still trying it here to make it work, but without much success. :?
Couldn't find anything in the Contents either.
Will try a bit more with my U3 stick to know what we've to do to make it work.

FYI: Removed your duplicate post in General.
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To