[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail4 & myInfoToGo

PocoMail4 & myInfoToGo

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoMail4 & myInfoToGo

Postby Jose Aguas » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:52 am

I want to use myInfoToGo in one pen drive and to use PocoMail 4 in two compupadores (home and work) using the same database, modifying the PocoSystem.ini:
[Program] DataPath= x:\Program Files\myInfoToGo
Can this work, will I have any problem?

~ Moved from Genereal ... Eric ~
Jose Aguas
Drop-in Visitor

Re: PocoMail4 & myInfoToGo

Postby Eric » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi Jose Aguas & welcome to Poco Forums, :D

First off my best wishes for 2007.
Jose Aguas wrote:Can this work, will I have any problem?
Don't think you'll have to change anything to the Poco.ini file, but I never tried that.

If you connect MITG to your computer, you can sync all mail to and from the current installed application of Poco.

:!: Best would be to try it out for yourself, so you'll know if it will work or not.
Eric

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To