[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Eric (mod) thanks.

Eric (mod) thanks.

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Eric (mod) thanks.

Postby lumpy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:49 am

Hi Eric,

You are doing a magificient job on the forum, I just want to express my thanks and appreciation to you.

Well done.
Best Regards
Lumpy
lumpy
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:31 am

Thanks Lumpy, it's appreciated. :D :wink:
Eric

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:26 am

Almost anytime I come, all posts have already been answered by Eric :D. He doesn't want to leave anything for the rest of us :lol: .

Eric is certainly the good spirit of this forum, and Robin and Michael are also doing great job.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Eric » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:51 am

:lol: Tomas, guess it's a habit of me to respond ASAP to everything I come across, so forum members won't have to wait too long to get a response.
In case I don't know anything about it, I look it up or leave it to the ones who do know. :)

You're doing a great job too with the Support :P, as well as here.
Agreed Robin & Michael are also helping out a lot and together with PSI we do have a great team here. 8)

Thank you for your kind words. Appreciation about what we do is certainly welcome and gives us the courage to continue providing support whenever we can. :wink:
Eric

Postby croths » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 am

A touch late but I want to say Eric's the best!!
Helped me out tons of times.

Maureen.
croths
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:48 am

Thanks Maureen.
Never too late to show your appreciation. Image
Eric

Return to General Discussion