[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Expunge IMAP folders

Expunge IMAP folders

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Expunge IMAP folders

Postby phuckstepp » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:17 am

I would like to have a button on my Barca 2 toolbar that expunges either the currently active IMAP folder or all the active accounts.

Is this possible using PocoScript?
phuckstepp
New Arrival

Re: Expunge IMAP folders

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:50 am

Hi phuckstepp & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
phuckstepp wrote:Is this possible using PocoScript?
I don't think it's possible, but I may be wrong.

:idea: In the meantime until someone knowing a bit more about scripts responds, do have a look at Online Folders (IMAP) and the DELETE key.

Hope that helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby phuckstepp » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:06 pm

I have been using the DELETE key and the Shift+E (Expunge) options but I was trying to find a way that it could be automated so that like Thunderbird you can have the accounts automatically expunge deleted emails when the application is closed.

Or, have emails that are marked as deleted (DELETE key) moved to the trash folder and then expunged when they are deleted from the trash folder.

Thanks for the help
phuckstepp
New Arrival

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To