[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - MyInfoToGo on USB3

MyInfoToGo on USB3

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

MyInfoToGo on USB3

Postby Pierre » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:17 pm

Bonjour to the whole team,

I bought MyInfoToGo (am still waiting for the registration code!!) and I discovered USB3 Keys. Wonderful to take with you. Of course I would like MITG to run on my USB3. But how to install it? it might not appear in the launch-pad? :?:
Anyway, I have just 18 days left on my Trial version, although it was paid via PayPal on 02/25/07! :roll:
Any help would be appreciated!
Pierre :(
Pierre
Pierre
Drop-in Visitor

Re: MyInfoToGo on USB3

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:35 am

Bonjour Pierre,
Pierre wrote:Bonjour to the whole team,
Anyway, I have just 18 days left on my Trial version, although it was paid via PayPal on 02/25/07! :roll:
Any help would be appreciated!
Best to get in touch with Support so they can look it up where it went wrong. :?

Hope it will be resolved soon. Bonne chance. :wink:
Eric

Support

Postby Pierre » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:55 am

Bonjour Eric,

That's what I did, and I hope they can solve te problem. Probably just the dough in the wrong case.
MITG works wonders on the Kingston Data Travel unit, and I hope I can regularly use it!
Anyway, thanks for what you do and your availability. If ever I may help (translating-interpreting is my only asset, unfortunately!), please tell me!
Passez un bon week-end! I hope to be able, one day, to visit BRUGES and GANT, after reading in my young age (so long ago) Jean RAY'sbooks, which I still treasure!
Pierre :)
Pierre
Pierre
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Support

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:48 am

Pierre wrote:That's what I did, and I hope they can solve te problem. Probably just the dough in the wrong case.
Good to hear you already did that, so I'm sure it will be resolved soon by Support. :)
MITG works wonders on the Kingston Data Travel unit, and I hope I can regularly use it!
Glad it's working great for you. 8)
Anyway, thanks for what you do and your availability. If ever I may help (translating-interpreting is my only asset, unfortunately!), please tell me!
You're welcome Pierre. :wink: As for translation, you'll have to address this directly to PSI, since I'm not from Poco Systems.
Passez un bon week-end! I hope to be able, one day, to visit BRUGES and GANT, after reading in my young age (so long ago) Jean RAY'sbooks, which I still treasure!
Aussi un bon weekend pour toi et ta famille.
Hope you'll get the chance to visit Brugge and Gent, although I prefer Brugge myself. Very pittoresque and lovely city.

Tenez moi au courant pour votre clé. :wink:
Eric

Postby Tomas » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 am

Hi Pierre, I have marked your ticket as urgent and sent a reminder.
I hope it will be solved soon.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Merci!

Postby Pierre » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 am

Great! Thanks very much Tomas. I'll let you now as soon as everything is spick an span!
Have a nice week-end! Thanks again!
Pierre
Pierre
Pierre
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To