[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Getting extra licenses

Getting extra licenses

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Getting extra licenses

Postby Leonthewolf » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Due to the nature of my work I have and use four computers but usually only one at a time. I have Barca 2 on two of them; I have decided it is superior to the other available programs (I just had a disastrous foray into Thunderbird with multiplying messages).

I want to install Barca 2 on the other two. Should I just buy two licenses? Or should I consider moving to Barca Pro 2? As a previous customer I can get four of those at $29.95 each.

But, as my four computers only form an occasional ad hoc network I would not be sending messages between them. Does Barca Pro 2 have any advantages for me over Barca 2?

Also if I stay with Barca 2, the one license I have covers desk top and laptop. The other two computers are a desktop and laptop. Do I just need one more license?

~ Moved from Barca ... Eric ~
Leon the wolf (in Middle French)
Australia, just outside the capital
Leonthewolf
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Getting extra licenses

Postby Eric » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:22 pm

Hi Leonthewolf & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Leonthewolf wrote:I want to install Barca 2 on the other two. Should I just buy two licenses? Or should I consider moving to Barca Pro 2? As a previous customer I can get four of those at $29.95 each.
Since you already got a license for Barca, you can use it on two computers.
No need to buy two licenses for the other two, since one license will suffice. 8)
But, as my four computers only form an occasional ad hoc network I would not be sending messages between them. Does Barca Pro 2 have any advantages for me over Barca 2?
Barca Pro only offers shared calendars through your network or on FTP, so unless you need that, you don't have to buy Barca Pro. :)
Also if I stay with Barca 2, the one license I have covers desk top and laptop. The other two computers are a desktop and laptop. Do I just need one more license?
Yes, you only need one more license. :P

Hope that helps. ;)
Eric

Return to General Discussion