[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - MyInfoToGo Cant Sync

MyInfoToGo Cant Sync

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

MyInfoToGo Cant Sync

Postby gavinjb » Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 pm

Hi,

Just downloaded the trial of MyInfoToGo and I am not impressed.

1. If I select the option to import folders on Sync it crashes (I have to manually create folders on both sides before running Sync)

2. When Syncing with Barca it dupplicates the data on both sides, so my only option at the moment is to manually copy the mailboxes across, which isnt much of an issue as I only wany MyInfoToGo to be able to view email and not download.

Has anyone else had these issues, and does anyone know if I can tell MyInfoToGo to sync one way (in other words copy all Mailboxes from Barca overwriting the ones for MyInfoToGo)

Thanks,

Gavin

~ Moved from Barca ... Eric ~
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby Tomas » Sat May 05, 2007 9:15 am

Hi Gavin,

If all you want is this functionality, best way to go is to make a batch command to copy all the files from Barca directory to the flash disk.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I would do this (not tested):
- create a file called mitg.cmd

with these three lines:
Code: Select all
del F:\myInfoToGo\Mail\*.* /Q
xcopy C:\Program Files\Barca\Mail\*.* F:\myInfoToGo\Mail\ /S /E
start F:\myInfoToGo\MyInfo.exe

and use this file to start MITG. It will first delete Mail folder, next copy the content of your Barca mail folder, and start MITG, all-in-one.

Notes:
1) not tested, and I'm not an expert on the batch commands
2) change the paths to reflect the ones you have on your system
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Tomas » Sat May 05, 2007 9:19 am

On second thought, maybe deltree command is more suitable than del, as we also need to wipe the subdirectories of Mail directory:
http://www.ahuka.com/dos/lesson10.html
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To