[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - My license code for Pocomail won't work

My license code for Pocomail won't work

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

My license code for Pocomail won't work

Postby GOLDI » Wed May 09, 2007 5:10 pm

I've sent about 10 emails to you and to Tigerdirect and still no reply from anyone.

I can download mail, but it won't let me mail anything out!!

I have to use Poco to download, and Thunderbird to send messages.

PLEASE somebody help me before I throw my PC up against a wall.

I am so frustrated!!!
GOLDI
Drop-in Visitor

Re: My license code for Pocomail won't work

Postby Eric » Wed May 09, 2007 7:16 pm

Hi GOLDI & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
GOLDI wrote:I've sent about 10 emails to you and to Tigerdirect and still no reply from anyone.
Did you sent your messages to Support?
When and where did you send those messages and how many time was there between them?
Not needed to send so many reminders. :shock:
They do have the Poco Systems Helpdesk where you can send your requests.
I can download mail, but it won't let me mail anything out!!
My guess there's something wrong with your account setup.
Delete your account and start from scratch.
Else verify that your firewall isn't blocking the sending.

:!: If you press F12, does Poco give you an error code
If it does, post it here to find the possible solution.
PLEASE somebody help me before I throw my PC up against a wall.
I am so frustrated!!!
Not needed to throw your PC against the wall.
I'm sure it's something simple to get it started.
As for your license code I'll alert Slaven to have a look at it.
Maybe something got wrong there. :?
Or else try to insert it manually, not pasting it.

Stay calm, take a deep breath and try to examine the situation clearly. ;)
Eric

Re: My license code for Pocomail won't work

Postby Tomas » Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 am

GOLDI wrote:I've sent about 10 emails to you and to Tigerdirect and still no reply from anyone.

Hi Goldi, if you sent email to Pocosystems, you would get a ticket number, do you have one. If you didn't receive any answer, your email didn't reach the Pocosystems helpdesk, as almost all requests are answered within 24 hours, including weekends.
Please use the link that Eric suggested and your issue will be taken care off. As it relates to sending issues, please also enclose a copy of the report as generated through menu Help -> Email Support, and as Eric suggested, any error messages visible after pressing F12 and clicking the Log tab.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion