[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Customising more than appearance?

Customising more than appearance?

Discussion related to appearance modifications

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Customising more than appearance?

Postby jayno » Sun May 20, 2007 4:03 am

This website that I found a year ago was influential in my opting for Barca/Poco. If you scroll down the author shows some inventive alternative customisations:

http://www.ccokc.org/articles/2006Artic ... l_Rice.htm

Where are these alternatives now?

I know how to change toolbars and colours through the Tools, Customise clicks but the options there are basically just appearance changes
Jayno
Firefox 12.0 | Barca 2.8 | MITG 2.1
Sandboxie, ESET Smartsecurity, SUPERantispyware, Malware bytes, Spybot S&D, HijackThis, Adaware, RegScrub XP, CrapCleaner
jayno
Frequent Visitor

Postby mcrain » Sun May 20, 2007 5:13 am

Go to the "Extras" link from Pocosystems.com. There you should find a link to Skins. Note that no new skins have been submitted since 2004.
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby jayno » Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 am

Yes, I've been there already McCrain, but there aren't any!

:cry:
Jayno
Sandboxie, ESET Smartsecurity, SUPERantispyware, Malware bytes, Spybot S&D, HijackThis, Adaware, RegScrub XP, CrapCleaner
jayno
Frequent Visitor

Postby mcrain » Sun May 20, 2007 6:25 am

I just came from there myself and I count about 75 different Skins for download. If you are looking for Barca Specific skins you likely wont find any but most of the Poco skins should work with Barca.

http://www.pocosystems.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=46
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby jayno » Sun May 20, 2007 7:35 am

Wow, they're there and they're good!

The reason I couldn't see them is because it says on the page that they are "only accessible to licensed users".

This is weird, as I am certainly a licensed Barca/poco owner. I'll write to Support about it.

Thanks McCrain

:wink:
Jayno
jayno
Frequent Visitor

Postby mcrain » Sun May 20, 2007 9:19 am

You only need enter your license code once you attempt to download one of the zip files.
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby jayno » Mon May 21, 2007 5:30 am

I'm sorted now McCrain thankyou. Support confirmed your advice and I have downloaded a couple of skins I like.

For some reason, when I was clicking on Extras, Skins before, it didn't give me the next prompt for Barca and Poco skins - so I couldn't see them in the first place!

Now it does.

Much obliged for your help

:roll:
Jayno
jayno
Frequent Visitor

Return to Skins and Customizations