[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco-Barca pro upgrade question

Poco-Barca pro upgrade question

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco-Barca pro upgrade question

Postby George in Seattle » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:02 am

I currently own 1 copy of Pocomail4 and am eligible for the upgrade price to Barca pro. I now want to install Barca in 4 places: one each on my desktop and laptop and one each on my spouses desktop and laptop. Two questions:

Question 1. According to what I am reading, I only need two licenses which can install on the 4 machines. Correct?

Question 2. Can I get the same upgrade price for the second license too? The order form seems to allow this but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks in Advance!
George in Seattle

P.s. I am impressed with the Barca trial. It has everything I need with no useless bloatware. I have always liked Poco since I can configure it to be totally oblivious to malware spam.
George in Seattle
New Arrival

Re: Poco-Barca pro upgrade question

Postby Eric » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi George & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
George in Seattle wrote:Question 1. According to what I am reading, I only need two licenses which can install on the 4 machines. Correct?
Yes, quite correct. :)
Question 2. Can I get the same upgrade price for the second license too? The order form seems to allow this but I wanted to make sure.
Don't know, but if in doubt, contact Support.
My guess you'll have to pay the full price for the second one, but I could be wrong.
P.s. I am impressed with the Barca trial. It has everything I need with no useless bloatware. I have always liked Poco since I can configure it to be totally oblivious to malware spam.
Glad you like it that much, as I do the same.

Have fun with it & have a pleasant weekend. :wink:
Eric

Postby George in Seattle » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm

Thank for the reply! :)

George in Seattle.
George in Seattle
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:35 am

You're welcome George. :wink:
Eric

Re: Poco-Barca pro upgrade question

Postby Jim » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 pm

George in Seattle wrote:I currently own 1 copy of Pocomail4 and am eligible for the upgrade price to Barca pro. I now want to install Barca in 4 places: one each on my desktop and laptop and one each on my spouses desktop and laptop. Two questions:

Question 1. According to what I am reading, I only need two licenses which can install on the 4 machines. Correct?

Thanks in Advance!
George in Seattle

You need two license. Yes, go with what the order form allows.
Jim

Return to General Discussion