[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Apologies

Apologies

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Apologies

Postby MonBidoux » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:48 am

Although it will be too late by now,
i would like to offer my apologies for lack of proper attitude in this forum and elsewhere (have corrected posting there but by the time i could do it here, the thread was locked).

Slaven has been very kind to re-instate me to this forum as well as to the Barca beta and i am terribly sorry for my disrespectful attitude.

Hope i can make amends somehow.
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:59 am

Apologies accepted, but we'll keep a close look.
Welcome back. :wink:
Eric

Postby Hogyt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:14 am

Welcome back! I hope i didn't offend you!
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby MonBidoux » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:23 am

Hogyt wrote:Welcome back! I hope i didn't offend you!

On the contrary!

Just wish i could go back and wipe out everything!

Thank Eric for your pardon.
You just wonder why you say and worse yet, to write things the way you do at times.

Glad to hear your understanding folks and truly feel bewildered by my recent attitude.
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Hogyt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:25 am

I would have removed my post if it wasn't locked. Maybe one of the mods will remove the whole thing since it's all sorted now :D Everyone has the occasional off day so lets move onwards and upwards!
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby tribble » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:45 am

Takes a good man to admit...

Welcome back.
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:42 pm

:) Peace :)
Jim

Return to General Discussion