[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - sales response

sales response

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

sales response

Postby macdonaldp » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:16 pm

I requested a refund on July 26. How long does it normally take for sales to respond. I was told that date in my support ticket that they are forwarding it to sales. Nothing since then...

~ Moved from PocoMail ... Eric ~
macdonaldp
Drop-in Visitor

Postby macdonaldp » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:21 am

No one knows? Should I email sales directly?
macdonaldp
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:54 am

You could always email Sales directly, although I think the refund process already started, so you should be getting your money back soon. :)

For a refund it takes about one week to two weeks, so maybe you'll receive it soon.

Sorry to hear the product wasn't to your liking. :?
Eric

Postby macdonaldp » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:01 am

Eric wrote:You could always email Sales directly, although I think the refund process already started, so you should be getting your money back soon. :)

For a refund it takes about one week to two weeks, so maybe you'll receive it soon.

Sorry to hear the product wasn't to your liking. :?

Thank you Eric. That is good to hear. I appreciate your response greatly.
macdonaldp
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 am

You're welcome macdonaldp. ;)

FYI: PM has been sent to Slaven.
Eric

Postby Slaven » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 am

Can you send me a private message with your real name and email address, I can look up the exact status of your refund request? Thanks!
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby macdonaldp » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:27 am

Slaven wrote:Can you send me a private message with your real name and email address, I can look up the exact status of your refund request? Thanks!

Done. Thanks Slaven.
macdonaldp
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion