[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Greetings and a question on buying PocoMail

Greetings and a question on buying PocoMail

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Greetings and a question on buying PocoMail

Postby Gorham » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Hello,

New here and greetings!

I've downloaded the trial and am very pleased. I'd been a Eudora user (paid) for many years but they, of course, have now discontinued the stand alone. I've tried working with Thunderbird and it's just not for me.

Anyway, I like PocoMail and will likely make it my email of choice. But I have a purchase question. I'd tried PM once before and when I went to install it, I got a message stating that I could have it for free and just to reinstall after uninstalling. I didn't then and haven't found the message since.

Is there a beta in the works or a special offer floating around? If not, that's cool but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the help and, to the PTB, thanks for a nice app.

G.
Gorham
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:56 pm

Hi Gorham, welcome to the world of PocoMail.

At the moment there is no beta program, and I'm afraid that I know of no discounts or special offers either. Sorry. But you won't be sorry you purchased PocoMail even at the full price!
robin

Postby Gorham » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:43 pm

Okay. I'm going ahead with my purchase then. Just wanted to be sure. Hmmm. Actually it turned out to also reassure me that support here is good. That was a very fast response!! 8)

Thanks, Robin.

G.
Gorham
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:30 am

A pleasure!
robin

Return to General Discussion