[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Registering for Poco Newsletter

Registering for Poco Newsletter

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Registering for Poco Newsletter

Postby Pierre POUSSIN » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:36 am

Quite happy with POCO 4.5, I bought and registered to-day. Then, while scanning the site, I noticed there was a Poco Newsletter, which might prove very interesting, and I tried to register: No way! It seems I must have a special "coding software" for that, and I am kicked out any time I wish to register!;-)
Is there any possibility? Or a fellow having the necessary coding software accepting to enter my name and address so that I can get this letter!
Thanks for any help!
Pierre
Pierre
Pierre POUSSIN
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:53 am

Is that similar to this post: Poco newsletter signup ionCube PHP Loader problem?

Slaven's reply at the time was:
Thanks for the report - we are stuck in between two software packages for PocoReport but haven't had time to address the problem yet (it's a tricky problem).

It's not you.

HTH
robin

PHP

Postby Pierre POUSSIN » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:22 am

Hello Robin!
No, that was not me, but when I visited, following the link, I saw Lara had exactly the same problem, or, more exactly, I have the same problem as her :?
And some others too!
All right, no problem, I was afraid it was my browser (Firefox).
So all shall we wait, eyes turned upside, under the rainbow...!
Thanks for answering so quickly!
All the best!
Pierre
Pierre
Pierre POUSSIN
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:30 am

No problem.
All the best.
robin

Return to General Discussion