[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca Validation Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Barca Validation Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca Validation Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Postby airlink » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:35 am

I have purchased Barca, got the validation code from BMT Micro but when I try to get my downloaded copy validated I get the response Invalid Code. My copy is a previously downloaded evaluation version and if I try to download a new copy I just get the same one each time. Not getting response from BMT. Can anyone suggest how to rectify this problem asap please.
airlink
Frequent Visitor

Re: Barca Validation Problem

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 am

airlink wrote:Can anyone suggest how to rectify this problem asap please.
:!: Get in touch with the Poco Systems Helpdesk, but first try to enter that license key manually.

If you copied the key, then perhaps you copied a space as well.

When getting in touch with Support, include all necessary details concerning your purchase.

Another quick way is to send Slaven a PM, so he can look into it and send you that key.

Maybe BMT made a mistake or you. :?
Or perhaps BMT is already investigating what went wrong, so you'll receive your key soon.

Hope you'll get your license key ASAP. :wink:
Eric

Postby redvet » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:27 am

Got it sorted by inserting manually Thanks. Having a problem with login to forum, previous i/d is airlink but now not allowing me in and when request p/w says account not activated. Have now re-registered as redvet and this seems to be working OK so will use redvet in future. Seem to be lots of niggly probs, hope I have made the right choice !! :roll:
redvet
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 am

redvet wrote:Got it sorted by inserting manually Thanks.
You're welcome. ;)
Glad to know it's solved now.
Having a problem with login to forum, previous i/d is airlink but now not allowing me in and when request p/w says account not activated.
Did you change some vital parts to your account?
If so, you need to activate it again.
Had to do the same when I changed my email address.
Have now re-registered as redvet and this seems to be working OK so will use redvet in future.
redvet from now on then. :)
Seem to be lots of niggly probs, hope I have made the right choice !! :roll:
Can't say I'm experiencing problems with Barca Pro. It works really well here, but I understand problems, bugs can always occur. Improvements will be available in the future.
You'll have to wait to see what's coming in the next major update.
Eager to know myself what's in the works. :lol:

Enjoy playing with it. 8)
Eric

Return to General Discussion