[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - anyone got MyInfo2Go to Sync correctly

anyone got MyInfo2Go to Sync correctly

Help and advice on using PocoMail PE

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

anyone got MyInfo2Go to Sync correctly

Postby gavinjb » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 am

Hi,

I have just given MyInfo2Go another try (haven't tried since beta) and for me it still seems to have the same problem with duplicating emails.

I downloaded 1 email into MI2G and synced with a new profile in Barca and when I went into Barca I had 1 message. I then marked it as ready and in MI2G resynced and I now had to messages one read and one unread.

What gets me was I used to use PocoMail PE before I moved to Barca and that would sync perfectly.

Anyone had any luck with the sync.

Gavin,
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Postby gavinjb » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 am

Just tried compressing all folders and the sync seemed to work, until I created a folder and moved an email and then I had the email appearing in the inbox and the folder.
gavinjb
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail PE Help and How-To