[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - LogmeIn and Pocomail

LogmeIn and Pocomail

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

LogmeIn and Pocomail

Postby ericjacobowitz » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:18 am

I was trying out the LogMeIn service, which is a remote access program like Gotomypc

When I connect to my pc using LogMeIn and open Pocomail, I get an access violation in pocomail

When I close LogMeIn I have no problems with pocomail

Anyone else try Logmein with pocomail?

~ Moved from PocoMail, since it's not exactly Poco who's at fault. This is a 3rd party app which PSI doesn't support - Eric ~
Eric Jacobowitz
ericjacobowitz
Resident Poster

Postby Gert750 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:27 pm

I tried LogMeIn some time ago and experienced the same problem. It seems that Poco/Barca is quite sensitive to the kind of graphic adaptor(s) are in a computer and LMI emulates a graphic card if I am not mistaken.

Gert
Gert750
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Fri May 09, 2008 10:20 am

Sometimes nVidia cards cause this problem with Pocomail, solution being to update drivers, or set an exception in the graphics card manager application (nView) for Pocomail.
Not sure whether something like that would be possible with LogMeIn ?
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

file transfer tool

Postby Flippy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Try PC File Transfer, it has the account connection feature that allows the program working behind routers and firewalls. I was thinking to get Pocomail, but if it blocks some files it would be a problem. With PC File transfer I don't have this problem.
Flippy
New Arrival

Postby jaxgtr » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 am

I have used LMI Free and Pro for some time and never had this issue with it using Barca or Pocomail. The new version 4.x is better and still having no issue.
jaxgtr
Poco Enthusiast

Return to Email Hall