[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - myInfoToGo Forum section

myInfoToGo Forum section

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

myInfoToGo Forum section

Postby AndyBarr » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:49 am

Please can we have a myInfoToGo section in the forum please, unless someone can tell me where to post questions relating to this product.

Andy
AndyBarr
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:45 am

Hi Andy & welcome to Poco Forums. :)

Please post your questions in Portable Software, as indicated in the subtitle.

Thanks in advance. ;)
Eric

Postby blakelyg » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 am

Eric wrote:Hi Andy & welcome to Poco Forums. :)

Please post your questions in Portable Software, as indicated in the subtitle.

Thanks in advance. ;)

This may not show up for you as it is under the Beta Software area which requires you to be approved. You can also try to PocoMail PE and Barca forums as they have posts on MITG. Do a search for all the posts concerning MITG that you have access to.
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:01 am

blakelyg wrote:This may not show up for you as it is under the Beta Software area which requires you to be approved.
:oops: Did it once again.
Thanks for the correction.
All questions should go into PocoMail PE.

Sorry again. :wink:
Eric

Postby AndyBarr » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Thanks,

Can I be added to the Beta Software section so I can see the Portable Software section.

Thanks

Andy
AndyBarr
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm

See Can I be a beta tester?

For now I guess you can't be added, but if there's a beta you can request access to participate. :)
Eric

Return to General Discussion