[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Print Calendar and Task

Print Calendar and Task

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Print Calendar and Task

Postby roadrunner » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:09 am

When I preview my calendar or task window, it shows black. Please direct me how I can resolve this. I thought I saw at one time in the forums there were instructions to correct this issue, but I could not find it. Sorry.

Are you sure that we Poco and Barca users will receive an update or upgrade to our software?

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

roadrunner
roadrunner
Poco Tourist

Re: Print Calendar and Task

Postby Eric » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 am

roadrunner wrote:When I preview my calendar or task window, it shows black. Please direct me how I can resolve this. I thought I saw at one time in the forums there were instructions to correct this issue, but I could not find it.
Can't remember seeing it here, although I could be wrong.

Try the following:

1. Close Barca first.
2. Rename barca.ini to barca_old.ini
3. Restart Barca now
Prior to renaming that file, it would be best to take screenshots of your Options or noting them down.

If this doesn't work, then I think your Calendar became corrupt somehow. :(
Are you sure that we Poco and Barca users will receive an update or upgrade to our software?
I'm pretty sure you'll get a message regarding the next major upgrade.
Barca will alert you when there's a new update, but only if you're using the latest version.
Have a wonderful day.
Same to you too. :wink:
Eric

Print Calendar and Task

Postby roadrunner » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Eric,

Thank you for your information on how to resolve my problem.

I could not find the barca.ini file even with windows explorer. So, I closed Barca and reinstalled the program. Now my calendar and task does not show complete black when I want to print my schedule. I have a real calendar and task. I am a happy camper.

Again, thank you.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

roadrunner
roadrunner
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:52 pm

You're welcome. ;)
Glad it's fixed now.
Strange however that you didn't find the barca.ini file.
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To