[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca betas

Barca betas

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca betas

Postby MonBidoux » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Still no sight of Barca betas... was it for August 2008?
MonBidoux
Poco Enthusiast

Re: GMX .com

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 pm

MonBidoux wrote:Still no sight of Barca betas... was it for August 2008?
There's an announcement here. ;)
Eric

Re: reply:

Postby Flashfox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Joshtaylor wrote:Thanks for such a nice post. :)

Uh? Nice post dating back to 2008? You lost me my friend ;-)
Flashfox

Postby mcrain » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 am

I suspect that post was only to get exposure to the url in the users signature. Nothing to do with anything.
mcrain
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 am

mcrain wrote:I suspect that post was only to get exposure to the url in the users signature. Nothing to do with anything.
Indeed :evil:
Member has been banned and posts removed. :lol:
Eric

Postby luxor » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:10 am

There's another similar one posted by towingportland in this thread Eric.
Annoying little spammers. :roll:
luxor
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:49 am

Thanks luxor. :)
Taken care off. They are changing tactics, so it's difficult to know what's spam and what's not. :evil:

Have a nice weekend. ;)
Eric

Postby luxor » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:49 am

No problem Eric.
They are changing tactics, so it's difficult to know what's spam and what's not.

I know. I'm a mod elsewhere and my sole purpose is deleting spam.

Have a nice weekend yourself. :)
luxor
Resident Poster

Return to General Discussion