[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Loosing the the preview pane [Mod: Resolved]

Loosing the the preview pane [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Loosing the the preview pane [Mod: Resolved]

Postby mohogade » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm

The preview pane is now displaced by the message itself when click on a message. I find this sudden change of behavior extremely annoying but can’t find a way to revert to a the old behavior.

I have not changed any of the settings that are:
Tools- Customize – Layout:

Horizontal index, 1 line per message, landscape preview
and
Enable preview pane

I have also noticed a considerable slowdown of the download of messages from the server since Barca changed its normal behavior.

Do you have any suggestions?
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 am

:idea: Did you Enable Fast Reading?
See View > Options
Eric

Postby mohogade » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 am

Thanks, that solved the problem - but I have no idea why I lost that setting in the first place.
--
mo
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:06 am

mohogade wrote:Thanks, that solved the problem
You're welcome. ;)
but I have no idea why I lost that setting in the first place.
Nor do I, unless someone changed or there's a hotkey, although it isn't mentionned. :?
Eric

Return to Barca Help and How-To