[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Inbox defaults to earliest email [Mod: Resolved]

Inbox defaults to earliest email [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Inbox defaults to earliest email [Mod: Resolved]

Postby ghj » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:54 am

When I boot Barca the Inbox defaults to the bottom (least recent) email unless I have a new email. I have the inbox set for the most recent email to be on top and the least recent to be on bottom. I would like for the most recent email to be highlighted. Currently, I have to scroll up to see the most recent one.

Thanks.
ghj
Drop-in Visitor

Postby mcrain » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 pm

Maybe you already have, but if not, try setting Tools->Options->General Options->Interface Options->New Messages to top of index

--
Mike
mcrain
Resident Poster

Inbox defaults to earliest email

Postby ghj » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:05 pm

That fixed the problem. Thanks so much. I am a recent purchaser of Barca and am learning the program.

Thanks again,

Hugh
ghj
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To