[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Insert Address with ViP and Notes field

Insert Address with ViP and Notes field

Scripting questions and ideas

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin, Michael

Insert Address with ViP and Notes field

Postby SFCurley » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:42 am

I am trying to modify the addrecipients3 script to also prompt for the Notes and VIP fields. Once I have those fields, how do I update them in the address book record. I don't see any tag or handle with which to access them.

Thanks.
SFCurley

Postby Tomas » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:29 pm

I couldn't any obvious way either.

WriteCSV command sounds like it could be used.
Example of WriteCSV usage for address books is in script
Add senders to address book.poc
Format of address book is described on
http://www.pocosystems.com/extras/mfaq/ ... ields.html
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby SFCurley » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:32 am

Thanks, Tomas. Greatly appreciated.
SFCurley

Return to PocoScript Help and How-To