[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Calendar jumps when checking mail

Calendar jumps when checking mail

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Gordon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:02 am

I have the Barca Pro calendar on the right side of my program screen, and whenever I check for new mail the calendar jumps up slightly. It returns to its normal position after the mail check has finished. Not a major deal, but annoying nonetheless. Any ideas? Thank you.

Gordon
Gordon
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 am

I didn't see it here on a quick check, and never heard about it from anyone else as far as I remember.
So it might be something particular to your settings, or perhaps to the graphics card driver.
Try to update to the latest version of the graphics card driver, available from the site of the manufacturer.
If your graphics card comes with some kind of management utility, like nVidia comes with nView (accessible from Windows Control Panel), set an exception for Barca there.
It could also be a conflict with some other software running on your computer.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Gordon » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks for your response -- after checking out all the Barca Pro configuration possibilities, nothing solved the problem. Then, quite by accident, I noticed that even though my Barca Pro screen was maximized, there was a very small blank space between the lower part of the program screen and my Windows task bar. I adjusted the Barca screen so that it rested squarely on the Windows task bar, and that took care of the problem.

Gordon
Gordon
Poco Tourist

Return to Barca Help and How-To