[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Availability of German version of PocoMail 3.1

Availability of German version of PocoMail 3.1

Translation of our software to other languages

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Availability of German version of PocoMail 3.1

Postby chgerwig » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:35 am

Hi!

I would like the know when the PocoMail 3.1 will be available in German. This is really interesting for me because of the better spam filters. But for my customers I need the German version.

Maybe I can help translating a part of it.

Bye,
Christian
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Postby Jose » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:12 am

Hi chgerwig...

You can get further information about it here.

Regards...
Jose

Postby chgerwig » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:33 pm

Thanks Jose. I already know this link. Do you have some information how the translation is done in PocoMail?
Has it all to be done in the source code? Or is it a file which can be placed in a special directory?

Bye,
Christian
chgerwig
Poco Tourist

Postby Jose » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:23 am

Hi chgerwig,

The program uses an external file but you must contact with PSI staff (i.e. JAMES AT pocosystems DOT com).

Then PSI will know you would like to contribute to the project and will inform you if someone else is working on that project.

Regards...
Jose

Return to Localization