[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to handle people who want's to help

How to handle people who want's to help

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to handle people who want's to help

Postby webtech » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:32 am

One week ago i offer the possibility to help with the dutch translation. I send a mail to Slaven, slave report's back that he informed Jim.
I get a mail from Jim, i send 2 time a mail back that i want to help and no response!

What's going one? I want to help and i make time for it!
webtech
Poco Tourist

Postby Slaven » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:47 pm

The localization is pending some changes we're currently doing on the code so we haven't yet started contacting the translators - thanks for your offer to help, certainly appreciated! :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby Jim » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:18 am

Please be patient. We are preparing the localizations files, but we are also working on Barca Pro.
Jim

Postby webtech » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:46 am

Is there coming a localization soon? What is soon on the webpage?
Can you give is a time? I like to spent my money on this product butt i need some answers
webtech
Poco Tourist

Postby Slaven » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:13 am

We are coordinating this with 4.1 release which is still in beta, so we can't set an exact date. It all depends on how long 4.1 beta takes.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby webtech » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:32 pm

I get a mail from Jim "Do you still want to help" my answer is "Yes"
And now we get a autamtic mail dat only german is nescesary.....................

So what about dutch?
webtech
Poco Tourist

Postby Slaven » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:28 pm

German was short-handed, that's all! :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby DeWar » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:24 am

When. please?

You write this 1 Month ago!
When you have Probs with the german translation, let it make a german people. ;)
DeWar
Drop-in Visitor

Postby amspo » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 am

when does the German LANGUAGE version come?

regards
rainer
amspo
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Chodid » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:22 am

Although i dont mind using the english version of Pocomail i would prefer to have it in german like my whole operating system and its programs, but if youre having a hard time translating the program into german and need help - then i would offer myself as a native speaker :) i really want the german version as soon as possible :]
Chodid
I can't get no satisfaction
Chodid
New Arrival

a long time ago......

Postby HerrBrand » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:45 pm

....since your post, but if you need help by the translate send me a mail and we want see.
HerrBrand
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion