[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Compressing online IMAP INBOX folder

Compressing online IMAP INBOX folder

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Compressing online IMAP INBOX folder

Postby Mischa » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:44 pm

I maid a mistake with deleting e-mails, so I had to restore the IMAP INBOX on the server. After doing so, I had a lot duplicate entries in the online folderview. I deleted all duplicates. After that, everytime I want to watch the contents of the INBOX, a compression is invoked. There is probably something wrong. Anyone a great idea?
Communication is the key
Mischa
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Mischa » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 pm

I just have found the problem. Because of the restore action, the database of Barca was not in sync with the IMAP folder. That also explains the double mail entries. Which where not really double. I have deleted the doubles, but a lot of them where also deleted on the IMAP folder.

I copied the mail from the Barca database to a new folder and deleted all the IMAP entries in the INBOX. I copied the files back and now all my mailes are on the IMAP-server again. The compression seems to be occuring when I have read all the mails and not because of the differences. This is resolved when I choose to Refresh all mailboxes. This option is available when you click on Online folders.

I hope my messing around will help others...
Communication is the key
Mischa
Drop-in Visitor

Return to Barca Help and How-To