[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - No content and Signature problems

No content and Signature problems

Help and advice on using Barca

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

No content and Signature problems

Postby ralmand » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:37 am

I am testing this software and have two problems.
1: The past fews days I received email with no problems. Today I received 5 emails that did show show any content in the body. I know that there should have been content, but there was not. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?
2: I created a signature that includes my company logo. I saved the template. I can open the template and send an email, but when it arrives the logo image is missing. How do I correct this?

Thanks in advance for any help!
ralmand
New Arrival

Re: No content and Signature problems

Postby Tomas » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 am

ralmand wrote:1: The past fews days I received email with no problems. Today I received 5 emails that did show show any content in the body. I know that there should have been content, but there was not. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

That I believe is due to the AVG scanner you have installed, though other options can't be excluded either.

ralmand wrote:2: I created a signature that includes my company logo. I saved the template. I can open the template and send an email, but when it arrives the logo image is missing. How do I correct this?

Please try this:
http://www.pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4605

If problems with any particular template or signature, feel free to submit the template or signature file through
http://www.pocosystems.com/support/index.php?pg=request
for a check.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Barca Help and How-To