[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Missing images

Missing images

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Missing images

Postby Brian_E » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:06 am

I have got a problem whereby many of the images in application help files and also on some web pages (including pocosystems) have stopped showing. All I get is a placeholder where the images should be. I have followed advice on a Vista forum, but still no joy. Has anyone any idea how I can resolve this?
Brian_E
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Missing images

Postby Eric » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:10 am

Brian_E wrote:I have got a problem whereby many of the images in application help files and also on some web pages (including pocosystems) have stopped showing.
What browser do you use :?:
If IE, reset your internet settings and also clear your cache.
All I get is a placeholder where the images should be.
Never seen it here and I'm on Vista with Opera or Firefox.
Don't use IE much. :roll:

Hope some of those suggestions will help Brian, but in case it doesn't you'll have to find what changed on your system.
Seems something is blocking the download of those image.

Let me know. ;)
Eric

Re: Missing images

Postby DT611 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Brian_E wrote:I have got a problem whereby many of the images in application help files and also on some web pages (including pocosystems) have stopped showing. All I get is a placeholder where the images should be. I have followed advice on a Vista forum, but still no joy. Has anyone any idea how I can resolve this?

Sometimes it depends on what browser you are using (just like the mod have said.. just emphasizing it :P )

If you are using Opera, you might have chosen the option that disables the loading of images.

In Mozilla Firefox, you might enable loading of pages on your toolbar, click on Tools, then select Options, then select Content from the top bar. Check the box that says load images automatically.

Hope it helps. :wink:
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl
My flash drive: Corsair Flash Voyager GTR
DT611
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion